[Mich VHF UHF Society] W8BYA >> KF8QL/B - 10 GHz RS

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 27 12:22:34 CST 2022

Hi Dave, Neat.

Too bad all of these rain cells are maxing out at about 10,000', far too
short for us to try. Spring and summer for sure.

I just took a quick look at the KF8QL beacon near Grand Rapids at 225 km
and there was RS present. The beacon is normally 100% invisible under
normal conditions. Signals not real strong just now but enough for a
QSO. Here is a quick video.  73

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HalkLwxvscs

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com