[Mich VHF UHF Society] New guy in EN82

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 21:25:43 CST 2021

Welcome Don - I usually get on the bands for contests as a rover, and I will look forward to working you.  I have a very modest setup at home with loops for 2 and 6 meters.  I'm in en72ew in Grand Rapids.  Sometimes I come over to Milford to operate from the park there that was an old landfill.
73 and Happy Holidays!

Dave DeVos - KF8QL
616-278-8068 - mobile