[Mich VHF UHF Society] New guy in EN82

k8bb at comcast.net k8bb at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 20:43:55 CST 2021

Hi gang, new guy here on V/U. I recently put up a modest 144/222/432/1296 Yagi stack, with bricks for each band (1296 still on order), and an old Yaesu FT-736R transceiver. Hoping to be active for weekend contest and the like, and to chase grids, etc.

I've been off the air for a while, but did some V/U multi-op contesting from K8CC's station (with K8CC and K9TM) in the mid-2000s.

Hoping to learn the propagation and weather anomalies as time and experience will allow...

73!
Don/K8BB