[Mich VHF UHF Society] Filtering for beacon PA

Steve Cox w8sfc1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:18:08 CDT 2020

I am running my IC 7300 with a switching psu - an Alinco DM-30T which has a
noise offset control which works very well and allows me to dial out any
switch mode noise that comes from the power supply. This unit seems to be
very clean in that regard and I seldom need to adjust the noise filter, and
it cost me about $135.00 so I think for your needs (probably way over the
amp requirements) I would get one of these Alincos with the noise offset
circuit.
73,
Steve~W8SFC