[Mich VHF UHF Society] [NEWSVHF] 222 MHz FT8 - Inquiring 9s Wanna Knw

Greg Cerny greg at cerny.net
Fri Mar 23 10:57:08 CDT 2018

Perhaps putting the calling frequencies very close together would allow an
operator to monitor both audio signals on one waterfall display of say
2.5khz bandwidth..... I know in Kansas there would not be overpopulation of
the frequency with signals!  That would allow an operator to run two
separate incidents of WSJT one for each mode and utilize only one radio...
Greg WQ0P