[Mich VHF UHF Society] Tower for sale..

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Tue Feb 13 16:20:34 CST 2018

This comes from the Facebook group of Michigan Ham/amateur radio group.

 >"

          Steve Kamysiak
          <https://www.facebook.com/steven.kamysiak?fref=gs&hc_ref=ARRux9erLm9N_3GPTX3QL3DPmtNhKMP8FpjYT-aB3wGAj6f40KtoJr7wVS3cPw2BVAQ&dti=289055417819912&hc_location=group>

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/289055417819912/permalink/1680054808719959/>

Anybody looking for a serious tower? I have an 80' Rohn SSV. It's down,
currently in two sections. It will disassemble into 20' sections. It's
in a barn in the Dorr area. I don't have a way of loading it, or hauling
it. And it has to be out by the end of the month. Because of this
situation I'm willing to sell it cheap. It isn't going to work for my
location, and I'm losing my storage for it. Ideally, it would be moved
on a weekend, as I travel for work during the week. If this sounds like
something you are interested in, and can work with the situation, PM me.
I really think that a few guys can carry each section once it's broken
down to 20' pieces. This is a $5,000+ tower new, really heavy duty. And
I will make a heck of a deal to someone that can come get it.

If you look up the tower, I have sections 5-8.

Steve seems to be KE8DXG on QRZ, with no email listed.

Tom K8TB