[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [Mw] VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, OH

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 06:31:56 CST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tony Emanuele via Microwave" <microwave at mailmanlists.us>
Date: Feb 5, 2018 09:55
Subject: [Mw] VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, OH
To: <microwave at mailmanlists.us>

***VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, OH***

As moderator of the VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention 2018 I am
looking for 4 or 5 presentations over a wide range of VHF/UHF/Microwave
topics that may attract newcomers to the forum and to our favorite part of
the spectrum as well as inform and enlighten the usual suspects.  15 minutes
may seem a bit brief but as demonstrated in the past a well-organized
PowerPoint presentation can be very effective despite the time constraint.

I encourage first time presenters or anyone who has not presented recently
to consider making a presentation.

Though the date & time has yet to be officially announced it will likely
take place late Saturday afternoon May 19th.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me OFF-LIST  at
WA8RJF at arrl.net or temanuele at ebulent.com

73,

Tony K8ZR

(ex-WA8RJF)