[Mich VHF UHF Society] Golden Mitten Award

C. Michael Long charles.m.long at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:56:07 CST 2017

With the first VHF+ contest of the year quickly approaching, I respectfully
submit the revised (thanks David D. for the draft feedback) Golden Mitten
Award rules for comment.  I also hereby declare the rules close enough to
begin use as any further revision should not impact the intent of the
award, its endorsements or achievements. Retroactively, log contacts
beginning 01-JAN-2017 and forward will be accepted for consideration.

Good luck and happy grid hunting!

73,
Mike
W6RP