[Mich VHF UHF Society] Greetings from EN82

Reuven Z Gevaryahu reuven at alumni.upenn.edu
Wed May 4 23:08:17 CDT 2016

Hello all (and Patrick)-
I'm also in the same area of EN82, and can be found on 6m, and occasionally
on 2m/440. Since I relocated to MI, my 2m/440 antenna has been a mag-mount
stuck on the gutter, but hopefully I'll put up something better soon...
Wish I had a way to retrieve my Cushcraft A270-10s from 40 ft up on the
chimney at my parents' place in PA, but alas I have no way to get up there
to get it. I also used to have a 2el 6m quad that met its demise in a storm
many years ago- It was my favorite VHF antenna by far, very quiet- and I
should dig up the plans and build it again.

Hope to see everyone on the air. I've taken to calling CQ on 50.125 in the
late evenings; If anybody hears me give me a shout back!

--Reuven KB3EHW