[Mich VHF UHF Society] Greetings from EN82

Patrick Thomas p-thomas at mindspring.com
Sun May 1 23:13:38 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I've been trying to drum up a little more local enthusiasm for VHF/UHF(/SHF?) operation in the area and have met a few great folks, one of whom suggested getting in touch with the group here.

I am over in the Detroit area and am fairly active on 6m, 2m, 440, and (sometimes) 1.2G, with QRP FM on 220, hopefully a 220 transverter coming later in this month.

Due to my home QTH being quite low and surrounded by tall trees, I've also been trying roving lately.  Plus it's an excuse to try to "bring joy" to other needy VHFers. :)  But hopefully will find the means for a tower at home soon too.

Anyway, hello online for now - hope to see you on the air!

 - Patrick / KB8DGC