[Mich VHF UHF Society] Contest -- semi-blah, and a suggestion

Robert Crawford k8vfv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 17 21:10:44 CDT 2016

Thanks for the 2 new grids John.  I sent some cards down to GA land!

Do U have 432 up and running?

73 de,
Bob
K8VFV since 1960

Eagle since 1960
BSA Troop 43 Holly, MI
Assistant Scoutmaster &
OA Troop Representative Adviser &
OA Troop Representative Chairman Adviser

Email - K8VFV at ARRL dot NET
Web Site - http://www.k8vfv.com
Outgoing email checked by MSE
In GOD we trust