[Mich VHF UHF Society] K5QE info for Sept VHF Contest

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:57:56 CDT 2014

Hello Roger....Well, I don't live in MI, but I to like to work all of
our "northern brothers" in the contests....HI.  The K5QE contest station
will be there banging away...usually at 50.133MHz for 6M
SSB....50.265MHz for FSK441 meteor scatter....144.142MHz for 2M FSK and
for EME whenever the moon is up.

MI is a "sweet spot" distance from here, so we should be able to work
just about anyone with a decent station.  Please repost this to your
reflector and encourage anyone that wants a sched to get in touch with
me.  I would love to put all those EN grids into the log....

GL with your society and GL in the contests.....

73 Marshall K5QE