[Mich VHF UHF Society] Muskegon Swap giveaway

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 15:38:27 CDT 2019

Raffle of an Icom 7300 HF/50 mHz Transceiver

The Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council, W8ZHO is located in the Lake Michigan coastal community of Muskegon.  We enjoy five acres and a clubhouse with towers and antennas on the shore of Lake Michigan. Our club dates to before WWII is affiliated with the ARRL, and is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 charity.  In an effort to support our efforts to promote our hobby of amateur radio we are having a raffle, a HF/6-meter transceiver. The Icom 7300 SDR transceiver has only been out of its box a handful of times.  The radio will be raffled at our club's Field Day site, June 22, '19. Raffle tickets are $5. Raffle tickets available through PayPal for $6 (the extra dollar helps cover PayPal expenses and postage) Please use PayPal for your ticket request using our email address, maarc at w8zho.com  We will snail mail your ticket stub. Raffle tickets will also be available at the Cadillac and Hudsonville Hamfests in Western Michigan. The winner need not be present to win. We printed 500 raffle tickets. The State of Michigan license number is R51613.

ICOM 7300

SDR - HF/50 mHz Radio

Raffle benefits: Muskegon Area Amateur

Radio Council, W8ZHO

Nearly new

Icom 7300 HF/50 mHz Transceiver

500 Tickets Available at $5.00 per ticket

See any MAARC member

or

Tickets available for $6.00* per ticket through PayPal (maarc at w8zho.com)

*to cover PayPal processing fees & postage

Lic. No. R51613

Drawing in Muskegon, MI, 2:00 pm,

Field Day, June 22, 2019

Dave DeVos