[Mich VHF UHF Society] Dayton?

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Sun May 15 17:12:00 CDT 2022

James,

I'm helping my buddy Jim, K8JH set up his ham van right in the Encomm
area. About 75 feet pas the main gate, on your right. Look for the 50
foot mast with our "Xenia" strobe " on it.

I will not at that location, too much stuff to sell. I'll be in spaces
7403 to 7407 with Sam Nabkey, K8SN. Look for really good stuff for sale !

I'll be there Wednesday to help setup the Rover/Encomm area, then
Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun, and leaving Sunday. been doing this since 1971. Missed
two years outside of Covid.

Tom K8TB