[Mich VHF UHF Society] Dayton?

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:51:25 CDT 2022

Wondering of anyone is heading to Dayton next weekend?

I'll be heading down early Friday night / Saturday morning.

Figuring since I am a night owl, by getting started around 10 or 11 pm
Friday night,
I can be down to Xenia in four or five hours, get a few hours cat nap at a
Pilot truck stop (also get a shower) before I head into Xenia.

Just planning the one day currently but looking at the forum schedule, I
might stay an extra day if I could share a room for Saturday night with
someone.

James W8ISS