[Mich VHF UHF Society] KF8QL/B 10 GHz into EN70 VIA Tropo

Dave DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 11:42:28 CDT 2022

Thank you so much for this note, and your audio file! It’s so much fun to hear that the beacon is getting out, and that people are hearing it. Sometimes I think about taking those down because I rarely get signal reports on the higher bands. But you have made me feel like leaving them up. Thank you again.

73,

David DeVos
KF8QL
Cell 616-278-8068