[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF digital modes

Chuck MacCluer maccluer13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:07:09 CDT 2019

James:

In some sense I don't understand your question. The digital modes are not
associated with nets or roundtables, you just work other stations as an
individual station.

It's amazing what u can do in a short time on FT8. Go for WAS in one month.
Or DXCC in several. But be sure you enroll in Log Book of the World.

Chuck w8mqw