[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF digital modes

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:20:40 CDT 2019

Is there a net or a gathering local in the state that I could try to work
any of the digital modes on?

Had a great time this FD doing FT8 at the k8uns site this past weekend. We
had 252 contacts logged at 1:59:59pm Sunday. I personally had a hand in
around 175 of those. Even made contact with a JA station around 4am Sunday
on 20m 😁😁😁😁
Even heard two Russian stations on just before than but they disappeared
when I went back to them.

I ordered on Friday a mfj-1204 interface for my ts-2000 and that should be
arriving Wednesday afternoon along with a 6m and 220mhz loops for the rover.

James W8ISS