[Mich VHF UHF Society] CSVHFS Proceedings Deadline ONE WEEK AWAY

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 16:22:35 CDT 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: WA2VOI, Donn via All-members <all-members at csvhfs.org>
To: CSVHFS All-members <all-members at csvhfs.org>
Sent: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 3:49 pm
Subject: [All-members] CSVHFS Proceedings deadline ONE WEEK AWAY

The deadline for submission of papers, etc. for the 2019 'Proceedings' is NEXT Saturday,
the 22nd of June.

If you've been working on a paper for the conference 'Proceedings' please make sure you
send it to ME (wa2voi @ mninter.net) NO LATER that Saturday June 22nd !!

Please send to me directly, AND NOT to Kent, WA5VJB.  He'll be out of the country and I'm
filling in for him.

I should note that the 22nd is a HARD deadline.  Material goes to the publisher on the
Monday following.

Thanks, and I hope to see many of you in Lincoln !

73 Donn