[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: Microwave Update and Microwave Update Proceedings

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 11:35:36 CDT 2019

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: w5lua at sbcglobal.net [THE_SLAMS] <THE_SLAMS at yahoogroups.com>To: "THE_SLAMS at yahoogroups.com" <THE_SLAMS at yahoogroups.com>Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎August‎ ‎30‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎35‎:‎07‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDTSubject: [THE_SLAMS] Microwave Update and Microwave Update Proceedings

Hello microwave enthusiasts.

The deadline for submittals for the MUD 2019 Proceedings is fast approaching. Please email me any papers that you would like published by Sept 3. If you need an extra couple of days, please let me know. Please email papers, preferably in Word format to w5lua at sbcglobal.net

If you have not registered, please do so at www.microwaveupdate.org by Sept 16th. It is a lot easier for us to plan, if everyone registers before the conference. The room block at the Hilton Garden Inn has been expanded but I have been told that the Kings are filling up fast. The Double Queen rooms are more plentiful. Please make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Remember the contracted rate on rooms they still have available expires on Sept 13th.

Looking forward to see you all in Dallas October 3,4, and 5th.

73

Al Ward W5LUA

Bob Stricklin N5BRG

  __._,_.___     Posted by: <w5lua at sbcglobal.net>