[Mich VHF UHF Society] East-siders?

Jeff Berman k9yr at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 12:17:16 CST 2018

Hello Patrick,
I can answer some of your questions.  I bought a new Tohtsu CX-520D coax relay with N connectors that’s good to 2 Ghz at 150 watts, you can see it here..around $100.   Going to use it with my 2304Mhz transverter and 80 watt amplifier.    https://www.rfparts.com/cx520d.html
I put up a 37 foot crank up tower last year with 13 feet of mast sticking out of the tower. Not cheap to do, but you go with what you can put up. Most of my antennas are from 40-48 feet up.  Good enough to work stations in contests and some DX when there are openings.  I keep the tower cranked down almost 90% of the time.
73 from across the Lake Michigan pond. Jeff K9YR EN52

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad