[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [VHF] 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - software

rgcox2 rgcox2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:46:00 CDT 2017

-------- Original message --------From: Bart Jahnke via VHF <vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu> Date: 6/15/17  1:26 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: VHF Reflector <vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu> Subject: [VHF] 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - software
All,

The *NEW *ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest is less than 2 months away.
See http://www.arrl.org/222-mhz-and-up-distance-contest for details.

How are your preparations coming regarding logging software for this event?

We have been told that N3FJP and Writelog have been updated to accommodate
the new event.

Has anyone seen or heard if any other vendors are accommodating the event?
For those not sure, have you contacted your software vendor?

If you get any feedback from software vendors - and whether they plan to
support or not support the event - please let me know so we can make note
of it and also make any follow up inquiry from ARRL HQ.

73,

Bart Jahnke, W9JJ

Contest Branch Manager

*ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio™*

*225 Main St*

*Newington CT 06111*

860-594-0232

w9jj at arrl.org