[Mich VHF UHF Society] Beacon test this weekend - 222.058 EN82hk

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 11:42:02 CDT 2017

Check out the complete (up to 1296 at least) of modular beacon designs by K5TRA.  The info can be found by Googling "K5TRA" (sorry, I'm in C6 right now and don't have the URL). You might not necessarily want to duplicate his design, but these demonstrate a lot of useful ideas and designs.

Dave K8CC

Sent from my iPhone