[Mich VHF UHF Society] Local 10m, 6m, 2m, and 70cm nets?

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:00:03 CDT 2017

Thanks John. I was wondering if that .205 gathering was still happening.
Haven't heard or seen any write up about it lately.

With my working 7pm to 7am Monday night thru Friday morning most weeks
(sometimes even Friday and Saturday nights), that's why I was asking about
nets on the weekend.

 As for that Monday night net out of Chicago area, Steve, N4PZ, runs it and
here's the info:
========
Reminder.

The net starts Monday at 8 PM CDST on 432.110.

I will try to add the 2nd horn on the 1296.320 bcn this afternoon  pointed
toward Minneapolis. I'll split the 30 watts so 1/2 goes east and 1/2 goes
NW from EN52gb.

73 Steve N4PZ

Beacons 432.320 100 watts 6 AM to 6:30 PM CDST

1296.320 30 watts 24/7 horn pointed east.
=========
BTW- Roger, how was the attempt at getting a digital net on the weekends
going? Haven't heard anything since the initial email very a year ago.

James W8ISS