[Mich VHF UHF Society] List of West MI Nets

Zach Bennett ke8bsm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:21:53 CDT 2017

Greetings all,

I thought I’d share this with the group, since there was an interest for this list. (James W8ISS)

A couple months ago, I created an Apple/iOS & Google Calendar for all of the active West MI VHF/UHF Nets in the area.

Both versions are the exact same with the exact same information so it doesn’t matter which one you want to subscribe to.

You can access & subscribe to the Google Calendar using this link:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nfoddovv5unc52f0jsj5mv51p8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nfoddovv5unc52f0jsj5mv51p8@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>

For Apple/iOS, you’ll need to copy the link below paste it by doing one of the following…
For Mac, open Mac’s Calendar program & click on File - New Calendar Subscription.
For iOS, you’ll need to go to Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Add Account - Other - Add Subscribed Calendar.

webcal://p58-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/hWApKd-PoLznOGRnsQ2uWaZ5L9eZdeJmiEXdE4xDMlesNetCw4q69iaCT2Xi0Z3ZkH4D2ZmQxi1ChXpKKCpe2P_B_hAanpe2FCZ9U_0E4PA <webcal://p58-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/hWApKd-PoLznOGRnsQ2uWaZ5L9eZdeJmiEXdE4xDMlesNetCw4q69iaCT2Xi0Z3ZkH4D2ZmQxi1ChXpKKCpe2P_B_hAanpe2FCZ9U_0E4PA>

I hope you find this useful.

Enjoy & 73s

Zach Bennett
KE8BSM