[Mich VHF UHF Society] File Converter?

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 08:14:55 CST 2017

Bob,

If you'll send me your .adi file, I'll convert it to a Cabrillo file for you.  I have some file utilities that I use with the 10M Contest log checking that I do for the ARRL which should do the job.

When I'm done, I'll send the file back to so that you can submit it.

If anyone in MIVUS needs assistance with getting their contest log into the correct formation the, or any future contest, I would be glad to help.

73,
Dave, K8CC @ Comcast.net

Sent from my iPhone