[Mich VHF UHF Society] NE8I/b

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 07:08:05 CDT 2017

Ok, let me clarify a little on the idea.

First, anyone that used my suggestion would not be using their call, just
NE8I-#/r.

Second, the 10ghz contest is not checked by computer since you do not have
to submit your e-file in cabrillo format. I was told about this years ago
after I had some issues getting my log to format properly on my puters and
asked what I needed to do.

All this was just an idea and may not be entirely above board but I was
taught to try to be within the 'spirit' of the rules unless it was clearly
stated in them.

James W8ISS