[Mich VHF UHF Society] [BC'ers] NE8I Silent Key

Bill Burgess ve3cru at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 18:24:04 CDT 2017

Dave, this is indeed sad news.  Lloyd was full of life, and thoroughly
enjoyed running all bands to high Ghz.  He strongly promoted Microwave
Activity Days in every possible month along with his buddies.  Garbage Pit
Hill will never be the same without him.  Those fortunate to have his qsl
cards will always remember Lloyd, who was very conversive in emails and
reflectors too.

RIP good friend.

73,

Bill Burgess   VE3CRU