[Mich VHF UHF Society] NE8I Silent Key

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 15:54:03 CDT 2017

I have sad news to report.  My friend, noted VHF contest rover, and microwave enthusiast Lloyd Ellsworth died of a heart attack this morning in his home in Northern Michigan.  No information is yet available on memorial arrangements.
Lloyd was well known in the VHF/UHF/Microwave community as a skilled and active experimenter, and for his great depth of knowledge in radio technology.  He was always willing to lend a hand to anyone wanting to start out in Microwaves, and got great joy in putting someone new on the bands.
He will be greatly missed.
Dave DeVosKF8QL/R