[Mich VHF UHF Society] Greetings from the western reaches of EN82

C. Michael Long charles.m.long at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:06:05 CDT 2016

Hi Dave and the group,

At last year's meeting during Spark in the Park, 2015 I volunteered to put
together the rules for the "Golden Mitten" award.  I should have something
published shortly for the club to discuss before making it official.
Someone during the meeting had mentioned an Ohio club doing something
similar.  I have since contacted that club and will be using some of what
they have to adapt to our use here in MI.  While they have concentrated on
2M FM only, they have had great success getting individuals and clubs
involved and activating grids.

On a side note, I would also be interested in those amplifiers Tom and hope
you can obtain a few for club members.

73,
Mike
W6RP