[Mich VHF UHF Society] June VHF Contest disappointment

Russell Dwarshuis rjd at merit.edu
Wed Jun 15 10:24:48 CDT 2016

Dave, I don't think conditions on 432 were very good and I wouldn't be surprised if they were even worse on 1296.  I don't have 1296 up at the moment, but I'd say a gross generalization would be that if you work someone on 432 then their 1296 should be about 1-2 S units worse.  If you worked K9EA easily on 432 then you should be able to work him on 1296.

Russ  KB8U
rjd at merit.edu | 734.527.5727 p | 734-527-5790 f | www.merit.edu
1000 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 200 | Ann Arbor, MI 48104