[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [VHF] Central States VHF Society 50th Anniversary Conference

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:42:05 CDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[VHF] Central States VHF Society 50th Anniversary Conference
Date: 	Tue, 31 May 2016 11:39:57 -0500 (CDT)
From: 	WA2VOI, Donn via VHF <vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu>
To: 	vhf <vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu>, microwave reflector
<microwave at mailmanlists.us>

The Central States VHF Society's 50th Anniversary Conference will be held July 28 - 31,
2016 in Rochester, Minnesota.  Members from the Appalachians to the Rockies and from Lake
Winnipeg to the Gulf, as well as overseas members, will be attending.

Check out information about the Conference, activities, Schedule, Family Program, etc.,
at: http://2016.csvhfs.org.

Online registration is available.  (Options to register by mail are also available.)   On
the web page, select "Registration," and then "Online Registration" or "Paper Registration
Form."   Conference Registration is $40 if received before June 27th; $50 after that.
Students, 16 to 24 are $20 and those 15 and under are free with a regular registration.
50th Anniversary CSVHFS polo shirts are available under the "Registration" tab.

Hotel Information and Reservations may be made under "Lodging/Travel".
(NOTE: to get the Conference rate of $109/night, you must use the link from the CSVHFS web
page, above.  Room rate includes Breakfast and four wristbands for the Indoor Water Park
at the hotel.)  Also note that hotel reservations need to be made by June 27th to get the
Conference rate.   After that, rooms may not be available and if they are its at the
hotel's standard rates.

Rochester, MN is located about 90 miles SE of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
Rochester International Airport (RST) and Minneapolis/St. Paul International (MSP) serve
the city.  Shuttle service to and from MSP provide an inexpensive alternative to rental
cars if flying into MSP.  Check the web page under "Lodging/Travel" and then "Shuttle
Van."  Rochester. MN is located along I-94 as well as US Highways US52 and US14.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

73 Donn
WA2VOI/0

Join us as we celebrate the 50th CSVHFS Conference on July 28-31st at Rochester, MN
http://2016.csvhfs.org/

Donn Baker, WA2VOI
2016 President,
Central States VHF Society, Inc.