[Mich VHF UHF Society] 205MorningGroup

stanka1ze at aol.com stanka1ze at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 12:20:55 CST 2016

Hi Tom and group,

Please look for 2 meter signals, either SSB or CW every morning. I have been trying very hard to promote VHF+ activity and I operate 144.205 every morning from around 6AM to 10 AM. After counting the number of check-ins (818) for the month of November I began to imagine we could do better! I have set a goal for the group of 1000 check-ins for the month of December. If you are available please listen for activity on 144205 or you can find me on the ON4KST chat page under IARU 144/432 R2. The group is active 7 days a week.

Thank you
73, Stan KA1ZE/3 FN01xt

"make some noise"