[Mich VHF UHF Society] New email list memeber

Joel WU8Y wu8y at arrl.net
Thu Dec 8 09:23:17 CST 2016

Hello Dave KA8TBW! I'm Joel WU8Y, in EN82je. I haven't been active on
the VHF/UHF bands since moving away in 2012, then back to Michigan in
Dec 2014. Still have to put up some sort of antenna for VHF/UHF. I
hope to work you nonetheless.

I've not heard of the MSK144 mode. That'll be something to look up!

73 de Joel WU8Y