[Mich VHF UHF Society] 2 meter beacon

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:32:53 CST 2015

Tom,

The only 2 beacons that I have used in the past year are WD9BGA/B
144.298 in Wisconsin and K8MM/B 144.295 near Flint.  My personal opinion
is that it would be nice to have, but should be close to 144.280 +/-
.005 if possible.  You might want to throw your question out to the VHF
List, as the rest of the country would get more good out of our beacon
than we would.

73 Roger W8IO