[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: Re: [VHF] What do we use for JT65b in the Cabrillo file?

Dano blown4.6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:40:19 CDT 2015

This contest is not mode specific so it doesn't matter. On my contest
logging program I edit the mode to RTTY (use RY for the cabrillo file) then
add a note to the entry with the specific mode I used, like; JT65, FSK441,
ISCAT, etc. Makes it easier to keep track of those QSO's when I import the
ADIF into my general logging program.

73,

Dan KF6A...