[Mich VHF UHF Society] January VHF?

Joel WU8Y wu8y at arrl.net
Mon Jan 12 10:17:52 CST 2015

James W8ISS, glad to hear your XYL is doing well. That's good news. If
I don't hear anything I will plan to contact you to see the roving
operation. I will probably not be able to do any operating, because of
the rover rules, if I visit but that's OK. It'll be interesting to see
a rover station in operation.

73 de Joel WU8Y