[Mich VHF UHF Society] YIG and PLL Synth

C. Michael Long charles.m.long at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:31:07 CST 2015

I recently purchased what I think will become the LO for my homebrew 10ghz
station. A Stellex yig oscillator (8-10ghz) and PLL synth (2-12ghz). Here
is an excellent page detailing the stellex yig and synth:
http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/stellex.htm

It should arrive sometime next week and I am looking for someone who has
the test equipment to tell me whether it is working or not (freq out and
power out).  According to the eBay page, it is currently pre-programmed
with a center frequency of 9GHz.  Once it's tested then I'll be building
the interface to move it to 9.936GHz and, a bit later, perform the
modifications to use an external clock and raise the output as detailed on
the ke5fx notes.

Thanks,
Mike
W6RP