[Mich VHF UHF Society] PSK-31 on 144 MHz?

Tom Peasley tntpeasley at att.net
Fri Feb 13 17:37:20 CST 2015

Thanks Roger I will make a note of this info. I don't use 6m but 144 and 432 are good options. 73 -Tom

On Friday, February 13, 2015 5:47 PM, Roger Cox <rgcox2 at gmail.com> wrote:

James,

I remember seeing something from you, but I thought it was only
      for the January contest.

I think that Sunday nights would work for a PSK-31 net on 144
      and/or 432.  Unless the xyl has plans, I am going to try to get on
      144 MHz PSK-31 and maybe WSPR and JT-65b sometime tomorrow
      (Saturday).  It looks like we will be snowed-in most of the
      weekend from the forecast here.  I will post to this list and
      check on the ON4KST chat when the equipment is ready.

73 Roger W8IO
EN63vc

If I remember correctly, I had asked this question about two months ago and got no replies :(