[Mich VHF UHF Society] PSK-31 on 144 MHz?

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:47:43 CST 2015

James,

I remember seeing something from you, but I thought it was only for the
January contest.

I think that Sunday nights would work for a PSK-31 net on 144 and/or
432.  Unless the xyl has plans, I am going to try to get on 144 MHz
PSK-31 and maybe WSPR and JT-65b sometime tomorrow (Saturday).  It looks
like we will be snowed-in most of the weekend from the forecast here.  I
will post to this list and check on the ON4KST chat when the equipment
is ready.

73 Roger W8IO
EN63vc