[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: FS - Yaesu 6 meter module for FT-736R

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 21:35:13 CDT 2015

All,

The long Winter has me re-engineering the station for the Spring Thaw and
preparations for the Contest and Sprints season.

The latest hardware spare to my needs is this Yaesu FEX-736-50 module
removed from my FT-736R in great working condition - in fact I haven't used
it since the entire radio was aligned, bulbs replaced etc by
http://www.affordableradiorepair.com/ (Mike does GREAT work).

Having three rigs with 6 meters, this 6 meter module is not getting any use.

Looking for $265 - paypal - and I will pay shipping to any US Mailing
Address.

73 Bart W9JJ/1