[Mich VHF UHF Society] keep an ear open for aurora

Dano blown4.6 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:02:17 CST 2014

Hello all,

Recently the sun has produced some flares and an associated CME is
predicted to be heading towards us. Keep alert for aurora conditions over
the next few hours and for the next couple of days.

Thanks to aurora I've managed to fill in a lot of unworked/needed 2m grids.

73 and good DX,

Dan KF6A...

P.S. I've had to change email addresses because for some reason I keep
getting an automated email telling me my account is closed due to emails
being bounced from my yahoo email account. No email should get bounced from
yahoo because the SPAM feature is set to NOT bounce emails. It can only be
because someone is sending it to my email alias at arrl dot net, which
simply forwards to my yahoo email address. Oh well, either way, this is me.