[Mich VHF UHF Society] Monthly Zoom Call for Michigan VHF UHF Society

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 12:08:44 CST 2021

I've gotten a bunch of positive feedback about the idea for a monthly MIVUS Zoom call.  I'd like to get some feedback on what night, and what time might work out best for you all.  Please give me your thoughts!
Also, I want to remind everyone that MIVUS sponsors the "Sidewinders around Michigan" Net every Sunday night at 9:30 PM EST on 144.155 USB.  Net controls are Roger W8IO, and myself.  We start out pointing at Grand Rapids, and then swing progressively West, South, East, and North.  Please join us!
73,

Dave DeVos - KF8QL - EN72
616-278-8068 - mobile