[Mich VHF UHF Society] 23cm and meetings...

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 12:28:32 CDT 2021

Patrick,
I like your idea!  What do other MIVUS members think about it?

I know that Bob WA8VPD has that band, because I worked him on it when I was on GP Hill as a rover in EN82.  I will be back there again this June also.

------The first MIVUS Zoom meeting is Tuesday April 6th at 7:30.  I'll send out the Zoom invite tonight.------

Dave DeVos
616-278-8068 - mobile