[Mich VHF UHF Society] KF8QL/R plans for June VHF

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 08:30:35 CDT 2020

I plan to be roving for this years June contest with 10 bands. Preliminary plans are to start in Milford at the landfill park on Saturday, then work back towards Grand Rapids for end of day. Then on Sunday work my way North through grids on the West Coast of Michigan, stopping at K2YAZ house in Glen Arbor.

I hope all MIVUS members are making plans to get on the air. No matter how large or small your station is, you can experience the fun of VHF/UHF operation.

I’ll publish more detailed plans here as the contest gets closer.

Please encourage other VHF operator to join this mailing list to help pass information around our state.

73,

David J DeVos - KF8QL
616-278-8068