[Mich VHF UHF Society] Resource site

Dennis KR8U Fitz kr8u at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 20:54:18 CDT 2020

That is great. Thank you. Dennis KR8U

Sent from my Sprint Phone.

------ Original message------
From: Tom
Date: Tue, May 19, 2020 9:22 PM
To: mivus at mivus.org;
Subject:[Mich VHF UHF Society] Resource site

>From the Facebook Amateur Radio Microwave Community:

I'd like to mention that an archive of several dozen technical presentations is

available on the 50 MHz and Up Group for your stay-at-home reading pleasure.

It is at http://50mhzandup.org/archive.html<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2F50mhzandup.org%2Farchive.html%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR12bUpdZUnuUufkAQGuOOLD64WDEQKZGg8JrJMu_-tmUwqSsw-tgEHgW-E&h=AT02Ulj6IkkBD6gJQMUw8s7W64XpO7HpSBOG3X0KOHBfun2IcQnShniTjz1ZcqrI377rZHxRsTKrgx_-bUCn1VsXttoR2SMH36nL4fAlsSS-6KqjJtCjaL-YC6i3VXeBKlNgnO9zKkZMRQ3qz_fgUU32rx2p-g> and includes info on our 10 GHz linear translator,

talks on building 10 thru 122 GHz radios, IF SDRs, EME rover stressed dishes, waveguide transitions and feeds and more.

Mike Lavelle, K6ML,
50 MHz and Up Group of Northern California

Many thanks to our webmaster (Jeffrey, WA6KBL) who organized the material.