[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [BC'ers] Spurring Spurrints

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 22:24:16 CDT 2019

Forwarding a message from my friend John - this coming Monday is the 2m Spring Sprint. Please get on the air!

Sunday I will be in Detroit at a Wings game, so hopefully Roger can run the net and remind everyone to get on for the Sprint.

I will be on from my home station near Grand Rapids

73,

David J DeVos - KF8QL
616-278-8068

Begin forwarded message: