[Mich VHF UHF Society] K8EB/b on 903?

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri May 6 12:25:29 CDT 2016

Tom,

Thanks for the info about Erv's beacon.  I can stop looking for it prior
to this weekend.

I remembered ads from a few years back that Erv was downsizing his
station, and thought perhaps the beacon was a casualty of that process.

Good luck finding the gear and getting it back on the air at the shared
beacon site.

73, Dave