[Mich VHF UHF Society] Next MiVUS face to face? Spark in the Park

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Sun May 31 14:47:20 CDT 2015

There most certainly will be the next Spark in the Park.

A link to last year is at:   http://www.k8tb.org/sitpp/sitpp.htm

A link to this year is at:  http://www.k8tb.org/sitp.htm

For those of you who were there last year, you understand what it is all
about. For those who weren't there, it is a little hard to describe. The
above web link explains it.

Of note. If you have something special, unusual that you would like to
show to others, bring it along. One of the primary goals of this event
is to educate other amateur radio operators. We have plenty of tables.
There is no charge for admission, or for tables. Matter of fact, at 6
pm, we will be asking people to bring in from their cars there go
bags/go kits/home brew anything for a large show-n-tell. Remember, this
is an afternoon event. I think both KF8QL and K8DOG are planning to have
their rover setups.

Last year was the first year, and we have a lot more room at this
location. And if it is August 1st  warm, the air conditioner will be on!

Please put Aug 1 on your calendar.

Tom Bosscher K8TB