[Mich VHF UHF Society] PSK31 net 9 am Saturday 144.150

stanka1ze at aol.com stanka1ze at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 11:16:44 CST 2015

Roger,

Please let me know of any contacts and who was listening. I'm sure you know about my 205MorningReport on Facebook. Looks like around 50 viewed your posting. I want to follow up with any comments from you. I will also try and work you when I get my station up again as soon as I return from Florida.

73, Stan